If you are facing any of the following symptoms,
you may be due for a check-up:
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and usual activities
- Having low or no energy
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Having unexplained aches and pains
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on Edge, Angry, Upset, Worried, or Scared
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school
Our Psychologists will ensure that you feel comfortable and will proceed at your pace. All therapy sessions are conducted through a video-call online. Nevertheless, you will also have access to your Psychologist’s contact details and can text them anytime.
This way you can get the help you need exactly when you need it.
Online psychologists in India are rare, but they are so much better for a lot of reasons including:
- Increased flexibility
- Very accessible therapy
- Easy and simple process
- No Geographical barriers
Right now we are offering a free 15-minute consultation.
Don’t miss out on that awesome deal.