Telling someone that you know something and showing them that you walked the extra mile to gain the knowledge are two very different things.
In today’s competitive job market, it is important to differentiate from your competition. For all the budding psychologists out there, we have a little something to make your resume stand out– certification courses.
Why should I take a certification course?
- It will broaden your knowledge and skill base.
- It is much more affordable than taking a university course.
- You will receive a certificate to formally recognise what you have learnt.
- It shows future employers that you are truly passionate about the field of psychology.
- You can specialise in the field of your choice.
- It gives you skills that others with the same university degree as you don’t have.
Pro tip: always pick the certification courses that will help you in your future career.